Friday, January 15, 2010

Former Danzig guitarist John Christ plans for 2010


"I began a guitar book almost ten years ago. I was nearing completion in 2004 when I was involved in a horrific crash. Somehow I survived and began the long process of rehab.

"To me, the worst of my injuries were the crushed fingers on my left guitar-fretting hand."

John Christ returned to the live stage for the first time in 10 years on November 27, 2009 with a solo performance in Essex, Maryland. According to Bob Suehs of Rock N Roll Experience, the concert "was a mix of guitar shred, melodic interludes, random DANZIG songs and it proved what a well-rounded musician he truly is. The fact that 'The Wizard of Oz' theme song was performed in the same set as STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN and DANZIG numbers and that transition was effortless on John's part, it proves why John is one of the best guitarist in the hard rock genre!"

To read the full story Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment